Also, visit our sister site: " America In Prophecy ".

Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Introductory Video For Real American Truth Now On Youtube

Thanks to the extremely hard-working efforts of our Real American Truth blog site staff, The Real American has now entered the video age online. A particular thanks, must go out to my "I.T. Guy / Video Producer" Jose Torres - who: set it all up, assisted in making the videos, and who [honestly] did all of the necessary editing - to make it look truly sharp, and professional. Thank you very much, Jose!





Please let us know what you, "Our Readers," think about the new video. We are considering the addition of a video archived section to the blog, in the not so distant future, and we would welcome all input upon the subject.... Please leave your comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Mike,

    I really don't know what to tell you.... I went back and tested everything, and it seems to work perfectly fine? All I can say, is try it again.

    If anyone else experiences this problem, then please let me know....

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It played for me but there was some weird dude on it : )

    Great video! Now all you need is a nice backdrop and proper lighting...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Promote your blog