|The National History Museum in Washington.|
Although, Their Own Nation of Tyre was destroyed by two successive waves of invasion - beginning in 574 BCE - Yahweh wasn't completely done with them yet. There was the little matter, of a certain 2520 Year Prophecy, awaiting its own: "End Times Fulfillment." For Yahweh told them, that they would: "Rebuild Their Nation" and "Return To Their Pay" in "A Very Far Off Land" from "Their True Home..." and America was that very scriptural fulfillment!
In Fact, The United States was predestined to become everything that Tyre [itself] wasn't.... For instance, it is:
- Physically Built Upon: "A Land The Rivers Divide" - Isaiah 18:2.
- Geographically Located In: "The Midst Of The Two Great Oceans." - Ezekiel 27:4.
- A Union Of Numerous Sovereign States: "All The Men In Your Confederacy" - Obadiah 7.
- A Great Naval Power: "Who was strong at sea... and caused their terror to be on all her inhabitants!" - Ezekiel 26:17.
- A Military Superpower: "A Nation Powerful And Treading Down" - Isaiah 18:2.
- A Leader In Science And Technology: "Your Wisemen O Tyre Were In You" - Ezekiel 27:8.
- A Space Faring Nation: "You Set Your Nest Among The Stars." - Obadiah 4.
- [*** Note: For More Scriptural Proof,concerning the connection, between: The United States of America and "The Latter Day Nation of Tyre" - read The Article, entitled: "Is America: "Babylon The Great" Or "The False Prophet?"]
|The City State of Tyre, to the north of Israel.|
And although All Of These Scriptures speak of America's Imminent Destruction, just 70 years after its Meteoric Rise To World Power [in 1946] - which shall occur In The Winter of 2016 - they also speak of Something Far More Interesting and Spiritually Uplifting.... For, just prior to America's Long Prophesied Destruction:
- "In that time, a present [The Ten Lost Tribes Of Israel] will be brought to Yahweh The Mighty One - From a people tall and smooth of skin, And from a people terrible from their beginning onward, A nation powerful and treading down, Whose land the rivers divide [The United States of America] - To the place of the name of Yahweh The Mighty One, To Mount Zion [To Jerusalem]." - Isaiah 18:7.
- "Surely the coastlands [The Southeastern States] shall wait for Me; And the ships of Tarshish [Latter Day Tyre] will come first, To bring your sons from afar, Their silver and their gold with them, To the name of Yahweh your Mighty One, And to The Holy One of Israel [Yahshua], Because He has glorified you." - Isaiah 60:9.
- "Thus says Yahweh The Mighty One: 'When I have gathered the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered [The Confederation of Tyre], and am hallowed in them [By True Worship: 'In Spirit and In Truth'] in the sight of the Gentiles, then they will dwell in their own land [Israel] which I gave to My servant Jacob. And they will dwell safely there, build houses, and plant vineyards; yes they will dwell securely, when I execute judgments on all those around them who despise them. Then they shall know that I am Yahweh their Mighty One." - Ezekiel 28:25-26.
Just as Ancient Israel lived primarily in Goshen [The Southern Region Of Egypt], during their captivity in: "That Nation of Sin" - Latter Day Israel lives in The Southeastern United States and all along: "The Coastlands" - as described, so eloquently, within the scriptures. It isn't called: "The Bible Belt" without ample reason... for, The Most Spiritually-Minded Americans now live primarily in this one regional corridor of America... and The Prophesied Evacuation [when it comes] will be sailing from its own southern seaports - under Yahweh's Guaranteed Protection!
Consider, The Following Prophesies.
From, The Prophet Isaiah:
- "And it shall come to pass in that day [in The Latter Days] That Yahweh will thresh [He will harvest The Children Of Israel], From the channel of the river [The Mighty Mississippi] to the brook of Egypt [The Nile]; And you [The Ten Lost Tribes Of Israel] will be gathered one by one [He shall pierce your own individual hearts and convict you to return to Him], O you children of Israel."
- "So it shall be in that day, That the great trumpet will be blown [that My messengers will deliver My message]; They will come [My Children will then return], who are about to perish [for, their own elected-government plans to systematically exterminate them] in the land of Assyria [that Nation of Tyre], And they who are outcasts in the land of Egypt [The Half-Tribes of Ephraim and Mannaseh], And shall worship Yahweh in the holy mount at Jerusalem." - Isaiah 27:12-13.
- "But do not fear, O My servant Jacob, And do not be dismayed O Israel! For behold [understand, that I have made you this specific promise], I will save you from afar [I will rescue you, from a very far off land], And your offspring from the land of their captivity [and your descendants shall be physically brought out of Babylon]; Jacob shall return [both: Jew and Israelite], have rest and be at ease [no longer fearing those, who have been set over you]; No one shall make him afraid [for, Yahweh Himself shall protect them from here on out]."
- "'Do not fear, O Jacob My servant,' says Yahweh, 'For I am with you; For I will make a complete end of all the nations To which I have driven you [All Of Babylon shall be utterly destroyed], But I will not make a complete end of you [I shall remember The Promises, which I made to your ancestors]. I will rightly correct you [you shall suffer some Severe Trials and Tribulations, as a means of securing Your True Repentance], For I will not leave you wholly unpunished [lest, you don't learn what you need to]." - Jeremiah 46:27-28.
- "I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall rebuild the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up from the land that I have given them, says Yahweh your Mighty One." - Amos 9:14-15.
- "I will sow them among the peoples, And they shall remember Me in far countries; They shall live, together with their children, And they shall return. I will also bring them back from the land of Egypt, And gather them from Assyria [Tyre]. I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon, Until no more room is found for them."
- "He shall pass through the sea with affliction, And strike the waves of the sea; All the depths of the River shall dry up. Then the pride of Assyria [Tyre] shall be brought down, And the scepter of Egypt shall depart. So I will strengthen them in Yahweh, And they shall walk up and down in His name, says Yahweh." - Zechariah 10:9-12.
- "Then those who feared Yahweh spoke to one another, And Yahweh listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear Yahweh And who meditate upon His name."
- "'They shall be Mine,' says The Mighty One, 'On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him. Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves The Mighty One And one who does not serve Him." - Malachi 3:16-18.
While, These Five References may seem [just a bit] like overkill, I could have just as easily listed many dozens of others... and All Of Them, speak of: "Israel's Physical Return" to Mount Zion - just prior, to Yahshua's Own Glorious Return! You see, "The Brides [Both: Judah and Israel]" must be summoned to "The Wedding Ground [Mount Zion]" - prior to "The Actual Ceremony [Performed By Yahweh Himself]..." and "The Groom [Yahshua, The Messiah]" cannot arrive until "The Brides [All Twelve Of Them]" have been gathered to "The Holy Place [whereupon the wedding shall then be consummated]."
While 'The Confederacy' won't secure its independence, within North America, The Israelite People - who have largely comprised it - Will Live On Forever, in their service to Yahweh [Our Creator] and Yahshua [His Son]... while, The Children of Tyre will be utterly plundered and sold into slavery to: "The Sabeans [or descendants of Sheba]." The Constitution was A Gift From Yahweh To Israel, as were His Blessings Upon Our Great Nation... and The Children of Tyre - who have continually despised it - merely benefited from these out-poured blessings, which were upon The Israelites [alone] and who have continually lived among them.... This is: "The Real American Truth" - as properly understood from The Scriptures!
For, it is written:
- "Indeed, what have you to do with Me, O Tyre [America] and Sidon [England], and all the coasts of Phillistia [The Commonwealth of Nations]? Will you retaliate against Me [of course, you will try]? But if you retaliate against Me [or, when you eventually do], Swiftly and speedily I will return your retaliation upon your own head; Because you have taken My silver [Israel] and My gold [Judah], And have carried into your temples [those Harlots and their Abominable Mother] My prized possessions [My People]. Also the people of Judah and the people of Jerusalem You have sold to the Greeks [enslaved them to the Gentiles, or Pagans], That you may remove them far from their borders [where I have intentionally placed them as: 'My Holy Nation and Royal Priesthood']."
- "Behold, I will raise them Out of the place to which you have sold them [even from The Grave itself], And will return your retaliation upon your own head. I will sell your sons and daughters Into the hand of the people of Judah, And they will sell them to the Sabeans, To a people far off; For The Mighty One has spoken." - Joel 3:4-8.
The "Prodigal Sons" to whom Yahshua referred in His parables - were These Children Of Israel living amidst: Babylon [The European Union], Sidon [England], Tyre [America], Philistia [The Commonwealth], and Egypt [The Nation(s) of Egypt] - "They spent their inheritance upon that, which wasn't bread and lived riotously" - as prophesied that they inevitably would... and: "The Time Of Jacob's Trouble Is Now Upon Them!" But, very soon, "They Will Wake Up" and "Return To Their Father's Land" and "He will welcome them home with tears of joy" - as so long ago promised!