|"American Civil War II," or "World War III?"|
Some Recent Examples Are:
- America's Growing Economic Collapse - which officially started in the early 1970's, but actually began much sooner.
- Nationwide Capital Depletion - due to the exportation of American: Industry, Employment, and Wealth.
- An Increasingly Lower American Standard Of Living - as balanced against: Monetary Inflation and Technological Proficiency - which resulted from intentionally devised Corporate and Governmental Policies.
- An Exploding National Indebtedness - due to: Excessive Socialization, Systemic Over-Taxation, and An Increasing Reliance Upon Short-Term Keynesian Economic Fixes.
- Increasing Incidences Of Unexplained Social Violence - as more and more Americans grow increasingly resentful of living within an Unconstitutional "Police State."