Also, visit our sister site: " America In Prophecy ".

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Real American Is Once Again Gainfully Employed

The Real American's New Day Job. "Well, there you go..."

If you've been wondering what happened to me lately, I recently became one of the fortunate few who are "Gainfully Employed" - after two years of prolonged situational unemployment and carefully budgeting my very limited money and resources. I have been blessed by an Assistant Mangers Position in a local department store and I am very grateful for it! With the unemployment rate - in Abbeville, South Carolina - approaching 20 percent, I had begun to despair of ever finding any local employment... but Yahweh [God], in His mercy, both: heard, and answered, my sincere prayers... thus, renewing my personal level of hope dramatically.

During the last month, or so, I had an awful lot upon my personal plate. I had to re-acquire necessary transportation... learn the procedures and methodologies of my new position... and juggle a whole host of related tasks - which have largely consumed my personal time. I am now hoping to settle back into my blogging - albeit, in a somewhat reduced capacity, from here on out. Rather than attempting to operate and promote five blogs - as before - I will be reducing them by two, over the next month. However, this one will remain online; and will [in fact] gain a great deal of valuable and related material shortly thereafter.

Big Changes Are Coming, To: "Real American Truth."

Although "The Truth About America" was my first and most heavily written to site overall, the Search Engine Optimization [or, SEO] for "Real American Truth" is considerably better thanks to certain knowledge having been learned in my ongoing process of blogging. Consequently, I will be adding greatly to this platform - while dismantling my previous American Informational Site! As much as it pains me to do this, I really can see no alternative to doing so... and, in the end, this site should be all the better - for having done so.

However, this Blog Consolidation and resultant Editorial Transition will [honestly] take some time... since it shall require, far more, than just moving a few articles from one blog to another. Among other things, a great number of links must be updated - as well. I Sincerely Apologize - in advance - for this troublesome inconvenience, to my very loyal readership and hardcore subscribers! I can assure you, however, that it will be worth it - over the long haul.... Please don't be afraid to comment and/or lend some encouragement from time to time. Yahweh knows, that I can very often use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Promote your blog